Hello! My name is Isabel Perrella. Originally from Calgary, I’ve been living in Victoria for the past four years while studying at the University of Victoria. I’m pursuing a Bachelor of Commerce degree at the Gustavson School of Business, with a minor in Visual Arts, and I’m on track to graduate in the spring of 2024.Looking ahead, I’m excited about exploring career paths in marketing, entrepreneurship, graphic design, or real estate. My passion for design has been a constant throughout my life, influenced by my global experiences with various art forms and designs.

In my free time, I thrive on physical activity. From skiing and skating to running, soccer, and hiking, I find that outdoor pursuits are not only invigorating but also a great way to de-stress. Although I’ve only been in Victoria for a few years, I’m excited to uncover new hiking trails that offer both challenges and stunning vistas.I also cherish spending time with friends and family and enjoy working on puzzles. One of my dreams is to travel the world, as there’s so much I’ve yet to experience. I’m particularly eager to revisit Europe, drawn by its vibrant lifestyle, delicious cuisine, rich culture, and fascinating history.

Here is a few photos of my adventures: